Local Areas Of Interest
- Historical Moyle Park 606 E 770 North Hours: 9am- Dark
- The Cottage Event Center 188 N Main
- Alpine Art Center 450 S Alpine Highway
- Alpine City Parks
Burgess Park – is located just off of Canyon Crest Road at 200 West. Burgess Park houses many various activities, including:
- 5 Baseball diamonds with Snack Shack and restrooms
- Sand volleyball court – 2 tennis courts with lights – Basketball court
- 2 Pavillions – to reserve call 756-6347 x109
- Paved walking track – .69 miles long and childrens play areas
Healey Park – is an openspace park used for soccer and other activities. 851 East Healey Blvd.
Lambert Park is 280 acres of natural park open to hiking, horse back riding, and mountain biking. The Rodeo Grounds and the Bowery are also located in Lambert Park. Lambert Park is located north east of Alpine City.
- Rodeo Grounds – A professional size arena where the annual Alpine Days “Pure Bull” and “Little Buckaroo'” Rodeos are held. New bleacher seating was installed in 2005 doubling the arenas capacity.
- The Bowery – A great place to camp! The Bowery has a pavillion and volley ball facilities. There are no restroom facilities available at the Bowery. If you are interested in using the Bowery, please fill out a “Camping Permit” at City Hall.
Legacy Park – aka City Park, is home to the gazebo which will be rebuilt spring/summer 2006. It also offers a pavillion and childrens play area.
Moyle Park is located at 770 North 600 East. Alpine’s “Historical Park” is home to a museam, old Indian Fort, picnic pavillion and childrens play ground. To schedule tours or to reserve the park, please call 756-1194.
Peterson Park – aka the Arboretum, is a great place to walk, relax and enjoy the beauty of Alpine. It is located just off of Ridge Drive at 100 East.
Rachel McTeer Park – located in the Alpine Commons Subdivision at the end of Allegheny Way. It has a basketball court, play area and walking trail. Smooth Canyon – is located at 900 South Healey Blvd. It is home to soccer fields and picnic pavillion.
South Pointe Park – on Rocky Mountain Drive has picnic pavillions, playground area and trails